We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of this website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views (b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including email address) (c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to this website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including email address) (d) Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit this website, and to personalise this website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.