Course open preferred lies no buggies (updated 21 February at 07:02)

The logo on the Home page of the website has been replaced by a new one which was designed to include the date when the club was formed, 1920

There are  3 separate forms of the new logo to allow for the different places where it may be used.

The colour can also be changed to suit the site.

3logos