USE OF THE 10TH TEE
Both the Men’s Committee and the Ladies Committee have agreed the following procedure for use of the 10th Tee.
- If you intend to start your round from the 10th Tee, you must check if there are any players on the 9th hole by walking past the Halfway House and looking down the 9th fairway.
- If there are any players on the 9th, you should refrain from teeing off unless you can commit to NOT being in driving range by the time that the player(s) have reached the 10th tee.
- If you are able to tee off from the 10th Tee and are ultimately caught by a group behind you, please offer them the opportunity to play through.
- You should let groups through irrespective of the number and size of groups playing in front of you, who should adopt point 3 above.
- When you arrive at the 1st Tee after playing the back nine, you have no priority over the players waiting to start their round unless offered to do so.
If we follow this procedure together with the normal courtesy and etiquette on the course, we should prevent any further problems.
Thank you for your support.
Captain & Lady Captain