Eaton offers a scholarship to 5 junior golfers each year.
It takes place for 8 months a year delivered through our professional team.It is a mix of group and 1-2-1 coaching sessions, in all aspects of golf skills.
The club provide a substantial subsidy to support the costs
What the Scholarship entails?
1. 2 x 1 hour one to one lessons
2. Free access to ‘Hunting Ceilings’ skills test sessions
3. 4 x written lessons on ball flight and club laws, and set up (at the end of the scholarship they will have to produce a document on their learnings for marking)
4. Regular access to professional team for help and support
5. Training booklets and skills tests.
Criteria for selection
- Performance in Junior Winter League, Club Championships, Club Competitions and Presidents Shield Trophy
- Dedication and commitment shown to their development
- Attendance to the coaching sessions and holiday camps provided by Eaton Golf Club
- External competition performance e.g. County, National
- Anyone that has been on the scholarship in previous years is still exempt to apply.