New Plans are underway to celebrate our Centenary in 2021
A 9-hole course existed at Eaton Hall from around 1917. It officially became Eaton Golf Club in 1920. In 1965 it became an 18-hole course.
The course was moved to land owned by the Grosvenor estate near Waverton village and was officially opened in June 1993.
The site of the old course is now a deer park.
Due to the Covid pandemic we were unable to hold our Centenary celebrations in 2020 so we are reforming them to give a grand celebration in 2021.